Friday, May 26, 2006

I Can't Decide!





Had my first engagement shoot today. I told Christina to check the blog this evening, because I usually post a few of the very best. Well, tonight I had a problem. I REALLLY couldn't decide on the very best. Christina and Gian Carlo are so adorable, I loved so many. I took me an hour to just go through them and pick ones I wanted to look at. Then I spent several more hours starting to proof. I still don't know if I picked my favorites here!

You two were so great. It was fun chatting about the wedding and all the plans you have for the future. I predict a long and happy life together. Oh, and by the way, I get to photograph the kids when they come. With parents as great looking as the two of you, the kids will be model material at birth! Thanks for a fun afternoon!

No comments: