Saturday, May 13, 2006

Welcome to my business blog!


Sometimes, after a shoot, I get so excited to share the images on my website then and there. Unfortunately, it is not that easy to update my website. It takes a little more time and trouble than I have at the moment. However, I've recently seen a lot of professional photographers start photo blogs just for that purpose, and to share their thoughts on the session. Thought I'd give it a try.

One of the things I've been thinking about, more and more, is converting this carriage house to a studio. Don't know if I'm quite ready to make the jump, but it could be a project for this summer, on a small scale. We'll have to see what unfolds in the future! Until then, look for client photos VERY soon!

2 comments:

Taslim said...

Michelle, that carriage house would make a PERFECT studio!

Christie said...

yes it would. I can't wait to see what you do with it!