Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Images that make you gasp..






Sometimes, when I go through the photos to pick my favorites there are one or two that just wow me. The first one and the last one shown here fit that bill. My daughter had told me how pretty this senior was, what she didn't tell me was she was gorgeous. I kept telling her how pretty her eyes were, while I was shooting. However, she is not only blessed with beautiful eyes, but flawless skin as well. She was a joy to photograph! I have been so lucky this summer, to have the opportunity of shooting senior portaits, for seniors who are not only beautiful on the outside, but the inside as well. I loved talking to Megan about her plans for the future and her senior year. It is truely an honor to get to know such an outstanding group of young adults. You have a bright future ahead of you Megan! You are such a sweetie! It was so fun to get to know you. I hope you love your portraits as much as I do.

No comments: