Sunday, June 24, 2007

Believe it or Not Chelsea....




We did get some where your hair wasn't blowing wildly! We also got a few where the wind blew it just right. And of course, a few with it totally covering your face. These are a few of my favorites, but there where a lot more. As I was editing these, I kept cropping them in closer and closer. Chelsea is so pretty, that I really wanted the focus to be on her gorgeous face. She also kept asking a lot about black and white, so I converted one, just for you, Chelsea!

Chelsea's mom found me just by chance one day. After we set up her photo shoot, it was amazing to find out how much we had in commom. It was fun talking about everything during the shoot. I am so glad her mom wandering into my office that day, and that they both liked my work so much. I feel so fortunate to get to do her senior portraits! I also have to admit, her mom was right about the pink polo, those were some of my favorites. Hope you both enjoy these for now!


No comments: