Monday, October 13, 2008

You've heard of the first family.....





Well, for me this is the last family....at least for a while. This family was so nice, and the photos turned out so pretty, with the gorgeous colors, that it's making me regret my decision a bit. However, for the meantime, I've decided that I'm just going to concentrate on high school seniors and modeling portfolios. I'm going to take the next few months before the senior season starts in earnest again; to improve my photography and proofing techniques; improve the "business" end of my business; and spend some much needed time with my family during the holiday season. Hopefully, by this time next year, I'll be back in full force with families and children, but for now I sincerely apologize for all the clients, and potential clients, that I have had to turn down to do what I feel is right for me right now. Thank you for understanding. I hope you will still think of me for any upcoming senior, or next fall, for your family! I'll still be blogging trying out some of those new techniques, and with specials and updates for seniors, so don't quit visiting! Thanks so much!!

No comments: