Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tay!!












Tayler is one of the most fun seniors I know. She always has a smile on her face, is so sweet, and ready to adapt to anything. I so wanted to do her senior pictures next year. However, as luck would have it, Tayler will be graduating a WHOLE YEAR early! So for me, that means I get to do her senior pictures this year!
How this girl juggles all that she does, is beyond me, but she does. And of course, all with that bright smile on her face. The smile that I got to capture, as her mom and I giggled and laughed with her through her whole session.
The only downside was that it was windy that day. Okay, windy is probably not the word for it....hurricane force gales was more like it! We weren't able to do the infamous porch pictures, but we are making plans to do another quick session later, with some porch and red barn pictures that she wanted. I'm looking forward to it!



No comments: