Monday, May 11, 2009

Last of '09












We finally did it! After having to reschedule multiple times because of weather we finally, finally, got to take Kyle's senior photos! It was so nice to finally meet him and his mom. After talking to Kyle's mom on the phone so many times, I felt like I've know her forever.
She was telling me all about Kyle, and I expected a great kid, and he sure is. Smart, great at music, with such a wide variety of interests...like dirt biking!
I am known for my simple backgrounds, but I really enjoy when the seniors bring in props that show a little bit about them. Kyle had all sorts of things and it was so fun. I showed a couple with more creative crops and a couple with more traditional crops.
Here's just a little sneak peek for him and his family. Glad we finally got it done!

No comments: