Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Like a lot of photographers......











Like a lot of photographers, Sarah would prefer to be behind the camera instead of in front of it. I know how she feels, because I am the same way. However, I think she did a fabulous job in front of the camera and looks great. We had fabulous lighting today, with a little cloud cover left over from the monster storm last night, and no wind (finally).
Sarah has taken a lot of photography and art in school, so she knew what we were talking about when I would say apertures and custom white balance. She also knows her way around Photoshop, and I may find her playing with some brushes on these photos, from one of both of our favorite sites.
Hope you liked being in front of the camera, at least for today Sarah! You look beautiful! Don't forget to send me the link to your work. I really would love to see it!

No comments: