Wednesday, November 11, 2009

On a Cold, Cold October Day......

On a cold, cold, October Day the Children's Tumor Foundation had it's first annual NF Walk. Let me start off by mentioning that I was no way in "Photographer mode". I was more in, "let's keep as warm as we can, while we walk" mode. Did I mention it was cold? Yep, it was cold. Really cold.
However, my heart was warm. Really warm. Because look at all the friends that drove so far, braved the cold, and walked the walk for NF and my son Ryan! Not only that, there were many more, all across the country, that donated in honor of Ryan.
Our family goal was to raise $1,000 for NF research. We easily surpassed our goal!! The CTF walk's goal was to raise $25,000 for it's first annual event. They doubled that goal raising $52,000! It that doesn't warm you up, I don't know what will.
So thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my warm heart!
For more information on the Children's Tumor Foundation and NF visit their website at http://www.ctf.org/

No comments: