Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Colorado's Loss is Texas Gain












Last Fall we didn't have time to do the session that Mallory wanted. We did a super mini shoot to get her in the yearbook and then did her long shoot yesterday. I loved her boots (can you tell?) and really loved her bright patterned skirt. (I know, I know, I always say to bring solids, but I also say to bring something you really love, and something fun.) If I was much younger, and much thinner, she might have found a missing skirt and boots when she returned home. lol.
But seriously, the boots made me think of Texas where Mallory has a soccer scholarship waiting for her in the fall. She has played since she was itty bitty and all that hard work (and winter outdoor practices in Colorado...yuk) has paid off! Congratulations Mallory! That is so exciting! I wish you so much success and fun on your Texas adventure! I loved our time together yesterday, and have some fabulous laughing ones I can't wait to show you!










1 comment:

-HH said...

Beautiful! Awesome job as always Michelle!