Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Things I like About Nichelle

 Nichelle-1 Nichelle-2 Nichelle-3Nichelle-4

Nichelle is not a fan of pictures. In our info sheet we ask, if you “ love ‘em or hate ‘em” when it comes to pictures. Guess what Nichelle said?…. So I thought I’d list a few of the things I like about Nichelle. I like her cute little nose. I like her long, long hair (she likes it too). I like her dark brown eyes that reflect the light so well. I like her choice of make up colors! I like her perfectly shaped brows. I like her name (so much like mine). I like that she is smart, smart! I like that one of her favorite movies is 50 First Dates (love that movie).  I like that she got an amazing score on her ACT, but that she wants to try again because she wants to go to one of the top colleges in the nation (she’s motivated and driven!) I could say lots more, but I’m running out of room. So anyway Nichelle, I hope that you can see all these amazing qualities about yourself shining through in these pictures and that you like THESE particular pictures even if you don’t really like taking pictures as a rule. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are gorgeous! Thank you!

Justine said...

She DOES have gorgeous hair and eyes! These are beuatiful images, Michele - and Nichelle! Love them!

www.thecurvylife.com said...

Awesome images! Beautiful eyes!!

La-

Alissa said...

simply gorgeous Michelle!