Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This is really fun!

Rachel-4 Rachel-1 Rachel-2 Rachel-3 “This is really fun!” That’s what Rachel’s mom said as she left the studio today. I think so too! Rachel said she wasn’t a girly, girl and on her info sheet said, the one thing she would never do is get fake nails. And that is totally fine! Everybody is different and we hope to capture your individuality at the studio. Rachel really wanted her dog Bruiser in her senior pictures. No problem! I love dogs, and since I lost my own last October, it’s nice to get my dog fix. Like I tell seniors when they come in…this day is all about you. Well, okay about you AND mom. An outfit that you love, and an outfit that mom loves, as I say. The dress on Rachel…that’s was mom’s choice, and it is beautiful! Just like Rachel.

1 comment:

Revenda Bierley said...

Wow, she is beautiful! I love the second one!