Friday, February 18, 2011

2.18.11 Fashion Friday

Happy Fashion Friday! I love knowing that it is the weekend and time to relax! This week seemed to get me in the mood for summer, it's been getting so warm! In light of that, I'd like to feature this beautiful girl, Sofia, and her charming white dress! Doesn't she look lovely?! A simple white dress such a timeless piece to bring along to your senior session- I love how classic it looks! Want to get Sofia's look? Check out my favorites below! 
 All dresses from Modcloth.com listed left to right: Who's That Girl DressLos Feliz Dress, Sample 632 Dress, Letter's Home DressCake From Scratch Dress

2 comments:

Paul said...

Nice outdoor lighting!

Justine - ND Photographer said...

gorgeous summery photo and I love the white dress idea. Classic and lovely!