Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Take a visit to see Ann at Farmer’s Insurance!

Ann-S.-4078-2

We recently did some headshots for Ann Senetar from Farmer’s Insurance in Parker. Her family has owned the Farmer’s Office by the Bagel Stop for years. A lot longer than I have been here and I have been in Parker for almost 15 years. I’ve seen a lot of changes in Parker in those years! In today’s day and age of instant gratification and short attention spans, the longevity of this business really says something about their customer service and quality product! We had a great time getting to know Ann and I’m sure you will too. So, go visit her at her office at 10405 S. Parker Rd, give her a call at 303.841.5863 or visit her on the web here . It was great getting to know you Ann!

1 comment:

Christy B said...

Awesome headshot. I'm sure she loved her new images.