Monday, July 25, 2011

Mackenzie

mackenziemackenzie-2Mackenzie-1mackenzie-4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mackenzie is a senior model from Ponderosa. Isn’t she gorgeous? Her favorite sport is dance (well, duh…she’s an amazing dancer!) and loves scary movies. She has a great smile and like me, loves The Bachelor on TV. Like most high school seniors, the gadget she has to have is her phone. I’m with her on that one! I got even more addicted since I got a phone that has email and internet.  Our field is blooming so well this summer, with all the rain, and we got some amazing photos of Mackenzie in the field. SO, SO hard to chose for the blog!! Especially when you add someone as pretty as Mackenzie to the photos! We also tried our new background and ring light with Mackenzie. I loved her adorable hats!!

No comments: