Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Erica

Erica-D-1Erica-D-2Erica-D-2006-3Erica-D-5Erica-D-6Erica-D-7Erica-D-4

Erica’s mom was so excited for senior pictures. I think she might have been the very first person to contact me for a 2012 senior! And yesterday we finally got a chance to take Beautiful Erica’s portraits. So much fun, and Erica has such beautiful eyes. So hard to decide. I had it narrowed down to 20 for the blog choices. Still way too many. Luckily, Erica got a two hour session so she gets a bigger sneak peek (and a few more print images as well with her package)! I loved her neon yellow hat. When she put it on she was just Erica…happy, smiling and giving us some cute, cute, poses with a little attitude.  Her favorite thing about herself is her outgoing personality and I got to say I love that too. Also love that one of the things she plans to do senior year is get straight A’s. As a many time academic letterer at her high school, I have no doubt that she will! So nice to see you Susan and nice to meet you Erica! I know you will go so far in life!

No comments: