Friday, September 23, 2011

Keep it Simple Seniors -2011

KISS--2011-2KISS--2011-1KISS--2011-3Kiss-2011-10kiss-2011-3KISS--2011-6Kiss-2011-2KISS--2011-4kiss-2011-5KISS--2011-7
Last May….yes, yes, I know May was a long time ago….but last May, as a part of Professional Photographer of Colorado we put on one of our most popular events, Keep It Simple Seniors. About 70 photographers, 10 models and the barest equipment at some fabulous locations. The last few years we have been on the streets of downtown Denver. This year we took it to Coors Country….the area around Golden, Colorado. and the train museum. This year I was also honored to be asked to facilitate a group and teach a class on client interaction, posing, and marketing.  I can’t begin to tell you how intimidating it is the first time teaching to a group of your peers.  Especially, when the first group I had included some photographers that have taught on the national level! Whew! I did actually survive the experience and although I was REALLY nervous, I would do it again. Perhaps, for the 2011 KISS event! I will be facilitating the event and there has been a request to have it down South in Parker or Castle Rock. Hmmmm…I , for one, think YES!!

No comments: