Monday, September 19, 2011

A long time ago…….

Yes, almost a year ago I was asked to be on the Board of Directors of Professional Photographers of Colorado. So Exciting! I readily accepted and have been going full force gangbusters since then! So busy, in fact that I haven’t had time to post some of the exciting workshops PPC puts on. Like, the David Beckstead Workshop we had back in April. David is an amazing wedding photographer that shoots all over the world. His workshop was so eye opening! He introduced us to some fabulous concepts and ways of shooting. Really had me going out of my comfort zone… in a good way! But wait Michelle, you say. You don’t shoot weddings! True that! But David’s techniques easily cross the lines to any kind of senior, or portrait, photography. Such a great learning experience and workshop! Enjoy (finally) some of my  images from the workshop!

3 comments:

Paula - Boston Photographer said...

Gorgeous images! Looks like it was an amazing workshop.

Alison Stumpf Photography said...

Such Gorgeous images. Real talent!

Jana Hill said...

Beautiful work!