Friday, October 07, 2011

Belle

Belle-R-1Belle-R-3Belle-R-4Belle-R-5Belle-R-6

Belle-R-

Good thing Beautiful Belle had a two hour session because there is no way I could have just posted the few images that come with the one hour session. In fact, even cutting it down to these was tough. I’ve known Belle since she was pretty young but haven’t seen her in a few years. She has gown up to be such a beautiful girl inside and out. I’m SO glad your mom called for your senior pictures! You got some great great images Belle.! Hope you love them because I definitely do!

4 comments:

Jana Hill said...

Belle's name fits her so well. She is gorgeous! Love her senior photos!

Alison said...

She has the most beautiful skin. I love the white shirt against the white door. So pretty!

Gina Geigley | Hawaii Photographer said...

She's GORGEOUS!! You did a fantastic job capturing her beauty!! Awesome senior pics!!

Creative Images by Tammy said...

wowee! Gorgeous girl and incredible images!