Friday, July 20, 2012

Kelly


Kelly C-1Kelly C-2Kelly C-3I’ve known Kelly since birth and her family before they were even a family. Her mom and I were college friends and my husband and I double dated with her and her dad and mom before we were all married. Just so happens that her big sister is 4 months older that my oldest, Stephanie. Her big brother is 4 months older than my son Chase, and Kelly…..well she’s not four months older than Ryan…more like three years. I was a little late on that one! But she was a great big sister to Ryan when we would all get together for dinners, camping trips and the like! So wonderful to see her all grown up now. And so pretty! Loved photographing your senior pictures Kelly and loved seeing your mom! Have a fantastic senior year! Your family mean the world to me!

No comments: