Saturday, August 03, 2013

Katie




Katie's brother Brandon has a place of honor hanging in our studio. When her mom called to set up a session I was happy. However, I wasn't prepared for how much I would absolutely love Katie! This girl not only has a "shining, oh so happy and bubbly" personality but this girl jock can rock the model poses! As comfortable in front of the camera as she is on the softball fields. Katie...so glad you chose us over the other studio you were asked to rep for.  And I seriously, seriously, mean it when I say we can't wait to see you again at your review session and finishing up your softball portraits! We will be watching and keeping tabs on you this year. I expect great things in your senior year. With that great personality and winning smile, how can you lose?

No comments: