Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Colorado School of Dance Student Highlight - Dalton



This week and next we are hoping to highlight some of the students that we photographed from the Colorado School of Dance Team Portraits that we did back in January. The CSD teams are right in the middle of their competition season right now, and had a great showing at the Tribute National Talent Competition last weekend. So now, without further ado let's talk about Dalton!

I have photographed Dalton as long as I have had my business. In fact, before I even started my business. He has grown into such a great young man. But, you don't need to take my word for it. Listen to what he won at Tribute. He won Mr. Tribute Teen, He was the winner of the the Tribute to my Parents Award. The "Search for Life" Dance received a superior first and a first overall. The dance "You and I" received an Elite first and a 4th overall. The Dance "Seven Nation Army" received an Elite first and a 5th overall. "Bring It On" received an Elite First and 10th overall. His duet (pictured above with MacKenzie) called Let Me Fall received an Elite 1st and a 4th overall. His tap solo received a Superior first and in the top ten. And finally, his Lyical Light received an elite first place. Whew!

But, there's more...he was the Prince in Nutcracker at Christmas and not to mention he is fabulous in academics at his high school. Dalton, you are awesome and we are so proud to feature you as our first CSD Student Highlight! Congratulations!

No comments: