Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Blogging again!



So, Once upon a time there was a senior model that did a concept shoot with me. I envisioned a updated Jasmine from Aladdin. A Boho Jasmine. And Olivia helped bring that concept to life! 

Storms were blowing in, making for a great sunset (yep, no drop in sky here for those photographers that know what I'm talking about). In fact, moments after these photos were taken the skies opened up and it rained like crazy. So much in fact that Olivia stayed for dinner because we didn't want her driving home in the the storm. And the photos.....some of my favorite ever. 

I have so missed blogging. So much in fact a concept is in the works for a new blog. But until then......I will catch up on sharing some of the past year. Stay tuned.......





No comments: