Tuesday, January 05, 2016

She's Baaaaacckk!

As I ring in the New Year my big news is actually something old. Michelle Kroll Photography is BACK after a two year semi- retirement, and I couldn't be happier or more excited!

Almost two years ago I was hit with a devastating triple whammy, as a lot of you know. If you don't, you can read all about that here.  My good friend Tanja came to the rescue... the first summer taking over a lot of the seniors sessions I had booked that summer. Then, last summer we teamed up as I joined CE-Seniors as Tanja's and Contemporary Expressions south studio.

However, the VERY good news is that my son Ryan's health is stable after a very successful brain surgery (you don't know how much that makes my heart sing!), I have replaced what I needed of my equipment, and Brenda is in a better place to help out again with senior sessions.

So now, Tanja and I have made the decision to "somewhat" have our own distinct studios once again. You can read all about her new changes (and the reasons why)  here. I couldn't be more thrilled for her and her new rebranding. And, I say "somewhat" because we still remain the best of friends and we still plan on working together quite a bit.

We so loved offering seniors the choices of having part of their sessions in a rural atmosphere, and part in a more urban atmosphere, that we are working our plans that we can still offer those choices to our 2017 seniors.

But first, we have to find out who those 2017 seniors will be! I am working on updating my website, blog, and social media pages. You can visit the website here to see a few of the changes. There are  MANY more coming in the next few weeks.....so, keep checking back!

Remember, as past clients and siblings know, we have always booked up extremely fast. This year will be no different as we are only taking a VERY limited number of seniors as we rebuild,  juggle chaotic lives, and work on some new exciting projects. So, it is never too early to call and book.

Class of 2017.....IT'S YOUR TURN!!!!! Welcome back to Michelle Kroll Photography. We CAN'T WAIT to meet you!


No comments: