Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Anna | Ponderosa High School | Class of 2017






 Oh Anna...this beautiful girl with a heart of gold and hair to match! I first heard of Anna, when she was such a supporter of Ryan and his wish week several years ago.Then, when she asked me to photograph her senior pictures I was thrilled to get to know her better. She is so delightful and that hair! I would kill for those golden, perfectly curled locks. Ok, so maybe not kill....but I did always want to be a blond!

As we near the end of the school year, I am wishing all the class of 2017 a great prom and a fabulous finals and graduation week! Trying hard to get blog posts up of everyone before the end of the year! We start photographing Class of 2018 very soon! Much love and good luck to Anna and all the class of 2017!


No comments: