Thursday, May 11, 2017

Hailey | Ponderosa High School | Class of 2017
















It's the last day of school for Class of 2017 Ponderosa Seniors! What a great day to showcase our Team Seventeen senior model Hailey. One of the things I love best about my job is getting to know our models. We spend time at model shoots, senior shoots, community service events...I have so loved getting to know Hailey!

This beautiful girl is involved in school playing Lacrosse and working on the yearbook. She is exquisite.... every time I edit a picture of her I think of Natalie Portman.  And, like Natalie Portman, she is fabulous in front of the camera. She can MOVE! And, she has great creative and posing ideas. My favorite model shoot with her was our Princess Prom where she rocked the top hat then turned around and created a Snow White dress out of her prom dress with scraps around the studio!

Congratulations on graduation Hailey! Please keep in touch and let us know what wonderful things you accomplish!

No comments: