Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Alex | Lutheran High School | Class of 2018










It's Alex's turn to be acknowledged! I have photographed Alex's sister before as a dancer with CSD but this was the first time I had the privilege to meet Alex. And, Oh. my. goodness. What fun we had! His sister came along for the smiles and a few of them together. They had me in stitches as they halfheartedly "fought" about who was better looking and would photograph better. I'd say it was a draw as they are both FABULOUS looking!

Alex is as talented as his sister too juggling academics, football and performing in the school musical this year! He will be attending the University of Northern Colorado in the fall, as sister Sydney waits for a few more years before her senior year.

 I do have to give a shout out to Sydney on the headshot above.....she won Photogenic with this image at all the dance competitions it was entered in this year! We are both proud! As is her mom. Lori has lots to be proud of with both these great kids.

No comments: