Friday, August 04, 2006

A Leader in the Making.....




Student Government, Cheerleading, Choir, plus a great student! Heck, not a leader in the making, she's already there! I've known Syndey and her family since she was young. Maybe that's why we had so much fun at this shoot. Plus, Sydney is just a gem of a person. She was a little nervous for this session. I told her her eyes reminded me of Christy Brinkley. I could see the doubt reflected in her eyes. As I was looking through the proofs, I could again see the resemblance. Not only in her eyes, but in her smile, her flawless skin, and that curtain of gold hair, as well. I challenge anyone NOT to see it.

Thanks ladies, it was my funnest shoot yet! We'll all be sore and tired tonight! At least I didn't fall flat on my back this time, like I did at Caitlyn's. Enjoy!

No comments: