Sunday, August 06, 2006

This Girl has Talent!




I still remember the first time I saw Erin on stage. She was about 9 years old and she possessed that stage. Everything and everyone around her paled in comparison. She lit it up. I've seen her in many plays, and musicals, since then, and she still does!

Her mom (another great helper mom, by the way - thanks Paulette!) wanted some close ups and to try a few serious shots. Erin always has a smile on her face, and is known for her comedic talent. Today, I think we captured another side of Erin. A more serious side. Don't worry mom, we also captured a lot smiles and her personality too!

I wasn't going to include another porch picture. However, this one reminded me so much of a Ralph Lauren ad that I had to include it. Isn't her hair just to die for?! I can't wait to see where life will lead you, Erin. I can see your name up in lights already!

No comments: