Monday, August 07, 2006

Meet Miss Maddie....





Maddie and me managed to make many marvelous memories of her senior year today. And found we share a miniature mouse love.....Mickey! Okay, I'll stop now. But really, we both do love Disney. Our favorite ride is Splash Mountain. Maddie loved it so much she wanted a senior portrait done with her Mickey hat. I was happy to oblige. Isn't she adorable?

I feel like a broken record, or I guess it's an ipod now, but I really have been truely blessed with the most wonderful seniors this year. All sweet, beautiful, and dynamic individuls. (Okay, so the guys are nice and handsome, instead of sweet and beautiful.) Maddie fits the bill on all those traits. Glad we beat out the rain, Maddie! I'm so happy with the results! Hope you are too!

No comments: