Sunday, September 24, 2006

Families



Got the chance to photograph this great family today. After a weekend of rain, we were so lucky to have nice weather! And a beautiful setting! Last time I photographed in this location, I forgot to thank my hosts ,Brenda and Brad, for so graciously opening up their lovely grounds to us. This time I'm going to do it right off the bat. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Brenda and Brad! Your home, and the setting, is so lovely, the portraits can't help but be good. Doesn't hurt that the subjects are pretty nice looking as well!
This is the first of my families for the fall season. We had a great time running around the yard looking for good places to shoot. The running also helped keep us warm. It may have quit raining, but it was still a little chilly, in the shade!
I only have about six openings left for families before the Christmas deadline. I LOVE to design custom Christmas cards and can't wait to do one for this family! Call and schedule soon, if you're interested in custom cards. All orders must be placed by Thanksgiving to arrive by Christmas. My lab gets VERY busy around the holidays and I don't want to take the chance on late orders.

No comments: