Monday, September 11, 2006

Reunion






Tom's mom and I go way back. We hadn't seen each other for years, but kept in touch occasionally. I was so excited when she called and said she wanted me to do his senior pictures. I haven't seen Tom since he was about 10. My, how he has grown! His mom has LOTS to be proud of! Smart, and good looking, and just as nice as can be.

I had lots of favorite parts of this day. Seeing Tom's mom, seeing how grown up he has gotten, trying some new poses and locations, laughing like crazy. However, my most favorite thing was seeing the interaction between Tom and his mom. They were laughing and joking and having a great time. It is very rare to see a high school senior, especially a guy, and his mom get along so well. I'm glad they will have these portraits to remember this day, because I think it's going to be a tough one when he leaves for college next fall. Thanks for letting me be a part of your senior year Tom!

No comments: