Sunday, October 22, 2006

Doing the Happy Dance!

Just like little Karli here, I'm doing the happy dance! Just hit my last seniors deadline. Now all my high school seniors are safely turned in to all the yearbook advisors. Whew! Thanks to everyone for making this summer and fall more successful than I EVER expected. It was kind of crazy busy at times, but I so love what I do, that it was fun! And like I said over and over, I had the most WONDERFUL seniors ever! I can't wait to see where life takes them all! Now I'm full force into families for the holidays, but taking a couple days to help my parents out over fall break this week.
On a side note, did you know that I design custom portrait collages (like the one shown above), Hoilday cards, Graduation Announcements and Party Invitations? Well, I do! If you're interested, email or ask me about designing one for you and your family!

No comments: