Thursday, October 12, 2006

Flowers!


From a client! Wow! Linda came over yesterday to pick up her daughter's senior portraits and brought me these gorgeous flowers. She said it was because they were so happy with the portraits and for going the little extra. I really didn't do anything that I don't normally do for a client, but I'm so happy she was pleased.
To be perfectly honest, sometimes I struggle with my self confidence, working in an industry that (in our town at least) is dominated by men that have been is the business for years. These flowers were such a nice validation that, not only am I doing what I love, but my clients are loving what I do. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lauren and Linda! You not only made my day, but my week, and possibly my month, too! Can't wait to do those family portraits for you soon!

No comments: