Monday, October 02, 2006

You're Never to Old

I love this portrait. This couple (with a special connection to me) wanted some portraits together, and with their grand children. Seems like the majority of portraits I take are of young people, or families with young people. This Christmas, I bet this couple's friends and family will be thrilled to receive a custom Christmas card with this image (or whatever image they select) on it.
The one request they had....that I not make them look TOO young. In this digital age, we can erase years, even decades. I was thrilled that they wanted to show the "real" them to their family and friends. Rightly so, because they look really, really, good for their age!
Professional Portraits are appreciated by EVERYONE! Not just the young. Visit the website today, to get more information on Holiday sessions and deadlines. Sessions are booking fast!

No comments: