Thursday, March 22, 2007

Have I not said.......





....again and again that I have the greatest seniors? Well, I have to say it once again. I attended the Prom Fashion Show last week, and who do I find up on that stage, but a whole bunch of the seniors I photographed last summer. Not only modeling......I, from experience, definitely knew they were great models....but MCing the event as well! It was so fun to see everyone again, and of course, to see the great parents behind such awesome kids!


What was especially exciting to me, was not only seeing the seniors in the show, but also the juniors. A bunch I have booked for THIS summer! Woo Hoo! Can I just say that the photos you'll be seeing on the blog this summer will be awesome. How did I get so lucky to have all these models call? I am in awe of you all and can't wait to start shooting!


And if you're a junior who is thinking about calling to book. Call or email now. The list is growing and limited.

303-250-0280


(fill out the contact form)


Enjoy a few of these snopshots from the show!

No comments: