Thursday, April 12, 2007

Need to Give Another Shout Out!



Some more recognition to some of the outstanding seniors I photographed last summer (and one I will photograph THIS summer)! Amy, Erin, and Nick just got back from Bolivia, where they spent their spring break with a group of other awesome kids, mixing concrete and laying bricks to help construct classrooms in a church.
I've seen these three countless times throughout the school year, at games, in plays, at academic recognitions, and the list goes on. Kudos goes out to you, (and your great parents) for working hard and achieveing your goals. To Nick and Erin....I can't wait to see where life takes you. I wish you every success in life. I know your futures will be bright! To Amy, I'm excited to shoot your senior photos this summer and watch your successes throughout your senior year!

On another note. I started a myspace for my business, just because I get to know (or already know) the seniors I photograph over the summer, and a lot of times their families. I really, really, want to keep up with what they decide to do after graduation. What schools, you decide to go to. What majors you choose. Your successes and even your disappointments. Drop me a line sometimes either on my website, my blog, or my myspace, and keep me up to date!

www.michellekrollphotography.com
www.michellekrollphotography.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/michellekrollphotography

No comments: