Friday, June 08, 2007

Introducing Molly Michelle




Fresh from China! Isn't she adorable? And what a sweetie. One of the best behaved children I have seen. And best of all....she's my neice! My sister and her husband had to wait a lot longer than they expected for her, but she was definitely worth the wait. She is everything they hoped and wished for, and more. Oh yeah, and the middle name....Michelle...after me! What an honor. I had such a fun trip out to see her and take her first professional photos. Thanks for everything sis! You are not only my sister but my best friend as well. I absolutely, positively, LOVE my new neice!

2 comments:

La- said...

OOOH could she be any cuter? What gorgeous images and congrats! I know how excited you were Auntie for her arrival!!

La-

Me and my boys said...

How incredibly precious is she?? These images are precious Michelle! Congrats on your new neice and to your sisters family as well =)