Friday, August 10, 2007

What a Good Guy!





Kellen's mom told me that he was none to happy about senior pictures. Hmmm, seems like I've heard that before! Like most guys, changing clothes and smiling for pictures, while some stanger tells you to do this, then do that, is about as looked forward to as a trip to the dentist! However, Kellen was awesome through it all, and boy does he look good! Another set of awesome blue eyes! His mom and I were going back and forth on the blue shirt in the second photo. I'm really glad we decided to go for it. It sets off those blue eyes fabulously!
When I was going through these, certain ones reminded me of pictures I've seen of James Dean. Especially the third one here. Funny thing is, I bet Kellen has no idea who James Dean is! His mom might though. Glad we got it done Kellen! Your mom will be happy for years to come, every time she looks at these images and remembers your senior year. That's what it is all about.

No comments: