Okay, so the image isn't me. I'm always behind the camera, by choice, so I had to substitute the next best thing, and the closest thing to me, my amazing daughter. I just can't blog without an image! But first, let me explain the "tag". I am a part of several online photography communities that are the reason for my business today. They are my support, my education, and most importantly, my friends. They have started a tag game where you blog eight things not known about you, then tag eight other photographers. Unfortunately, almost everyone has been tagged already, so I might need to tag some non-photographer blogs.
Soooooo...onto the eight things, which is really hard, because everyone that knows me, knows I talk a lot, and nothing is a secret. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and am an open book, as my dad used to say. However, I'll give it the old college try.......
1. I have a deformed toenail on my left foot from playing catch in high school with my linebacker boyfriend's shotput during a track meet. I dropped the "ball" and smashed my toe.
2. My favortite time of the day is immediately after sunset, when there's still some light out, but not the harsh light of day. Every thing is bathed in perfect light and beautiful.
3. My family knows this one, but maybe not to many other people. I can't make a decision to save my life. It's why I show so many images. I can't decide what to throw out. Which leads me to #4.....
4. I'm a huge pack rat. Okay, maybe not huge, but pretty big. I keep thinking maybe someday I'll use this. Or, if I just did this and this to this thenI could use it as this. I never do, and I am overcoming this problem very s..l...o...w...l...y.
5. I've had over 20 different jobs/careers in my life. Part of this is due to a father that was transferred a lot, then getting married to a man that was transferred a lot. Part because I'm still deciding what I want to be when I grow up.
6. I've gotten one "D" in my entire academic career. My senior year of college in........PHOTOGRAPHY!
7.I love books. Not only books, but anything with the written word. Magazines, newspapers, blogs, yes, even junk mail. I can't throw it out without first at least opening it and glancing at it. I could live in a library, or book store, happily ever after.
8. And speaking of happily ever after... I'm a total sucker for it. In movies, in those books mentioned above, in life. No horror stories for me. Give me Jane Austen and a happy ending every time and I'll be happy....ever after.
Now onto those tags, sorry if you've been tagged already!
more tags to come, when I find someone who hasn't been tagged yet!