Sunday, June 22, 2008

Megan Looks Like a Movie Star





And I'm sure she will be someday soon! Megan recently landed a lead role in a play at her university as a sophmore! She is well on her way of realizing her dreams in the theater.
We got together to do some portfolio and headshots of her for future acting roles. I think she can definitely model too! I am going to encourage her to submit some of these to some local and national agencies that I know of. I'll get to say I knew her when...

It was fun getting to know Megan and hearing about all the places she's lived and her plans for the future. Hope your internship goes fabulously this summer, Megan, and I'm sure Greece will be awesome!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures of your semester abroad! That's my favorite thing about facebook. All the pictures! I'll be watching for them there! Until then...enjoy these!

1 comment:

Shannon Holden said...

Gorgeous images, Michelle!!