Monday, July 14, 2008

The Beauty of Referrals





Truly beautiful referrals! Gotta love 'em! It's just about the only way I do business and it constantly amazes me the wonderful clients that walk through my door. Maybe it's just what it takes to be a senior these days, but not only are these kids beautiful (or handsome), but bright, and active as well. Like Alexa here. Gorgeous. On the Cheer squad. With a host of AP classes. I'm sure Alexa, her mom, and I, will cross paths throughout the school year this year, and I can't wait to hear all about how her senior year is going. It was great to meet you two today!
Now, I'm off to try to keep up with all the shooting, editing, and ordering, I'm getting from all the fabulous referrals. Otherwise, I'd have to go on and on about Alexa and her mom. You look wonderful Alexa! By the way, I'm glad we decided to do the black for your dad. They were some of my favorite images!

No comments: