Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Only in Colorado.....






Yes, only in Colorado will mountain goats invade your senior session. Okay, so maybe we were up by Breckenridge, where there was more of a chance of running into mountain goats....but still...they were EVERYWHERE!!!! And totally attacking Cooper's moms car! lol.
As you might be able to tell by the photos, Cooper lives the outdoor lifestyle. Skiing, wake boarding, fishing. You name it, Cooper does it, and he loves the mountains, so we headed up there to get some great shots. Don't know that I would go this far for everyone, but Cooper's mom has been with me since the beginning of my business and a great support. Over the years, she's helped out with sessions, was a second shooter and just a great friend. It was nice to spend the day with Cooper's family and do some catching up with them. I wish I didn't have to get back so quickly, so we could have really made a day of it, but it's that crazy busy time of year and I need to get back to it right now! Enjoy guys and thanks for the great day!


No comments: