Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I Don't Think I've Ever Told Shawnda..




I don't think I've told Shawnda, in all the years I've known her, how much I love her name! Shawnda is fashion model tall, and fashion model slim, and fashion model pretty. Makes it easy for me to get a good senior photo. And I think we got lots today!
I loved catching up with Shawnda and her mom, and hearing about all their traveling this summer. Wish I could have gone with them! Also, got to hear about what Shawnda is thinking about for the future. I'm sure I'll see you around this school year, Shawnda, and you better let me know what the final decision on school, and major, is. I know you will do well with whatever you choose.
We also got a few shots with Shawnda and her mom that I am very happy with. I can't wait to show you when your gallery goes up. Which reminds me, I need to get back to that proofing right away! Loved today Shawnda and Sherrie! You gals are the best!

No comments: