Monday, June 15, 2009

Fields of Green (in Colorado no less!)











When Abbie asked me if we could go out and do some senior pictures with horses, I was thrilled. When I saw the place where we went, not only was I overjoyed, I think I even did a little happy dance! It was beautiful! Green fields, large pine pines, horses grazing peacefully, and a nice sightly overcast sky. A photographer's dream! And how Abbie's face lit up when we got out to those horses made it even more worth it.
What a great day! Abbie and her mom are such sweeties, and I think we gave Abbie a great memory of her senior pictures, to kick off her senior year!
I also have to give a shout out to my friend Brenda who helped with the shoot today. I know she will be reading this, watching anxiously to see the portraits. Brenda has worked with horses a lot of her life and was SUCH a great help and a great friend. Thanks so much Brenda. You are awesome!




No comments: