Friday, June 12, 2009

Wow! Wow! Wow!







I am part of an online group of photographers that have been friends for years. All supporting each other and building our businesses together. Recently, two of those gals have posted blog entries that I thought were fabulous, and so timely, at the start of my busy summer season. They have so graciously allowed me to post links to their blogs. In case you read this after they have posted other entries on their blogs...scroll down to the entry titled "What to Look for When Choosing A Custom Photographer" on Andrea's Blog, and "Copyright and Protecting Your Images" on Shannon's blog. Both will give you a little more insight into the realm of professional photography. So, without further ado here are the links:




And, if you read all the way to the end of Shannon's post, she says that she can never blog without posting a photo. Well, I feel the exact same way. So, here are some adorable photos of my niece Molly who was visiting with my sister last week. We had a fabulous time going all sorts of fun places. And of course, what good is having a professional photographer as an aunt unless she can take fabulous pictures at some of those fun places. I was happy to oblige! Miss you guys!

No comments: