Thursday, July 02, 2009

And so it begins.....











Ok, well technically it began yesterday, but what began is my crazy month of July. Crazy with seniors that is. Look for blog posts on an almost daily basis, as I make my way through the month. Luckily, my daughter is helping me proof to keep up. What this means for seniors is good news. More images! She is excited about all she can do in photoshop, and loves to be creative.She loves to add textures, or elements, that seniors find so fun. So you will find her favorite image done several different ways. It also means that the galleries "may" just be up a little earlier than planned. Woo Hoo!
Anyway, this is Daniela. Loved her big brown eyes that caught the light so well. I picked lots of close ups for her sneak peek just because of those eyes! Loved meeting you and your mom Daniela! Have a great Senior year!




No comments: