Friday, July 24, 2009

I think I cornered the market on great blue eyes!











Yep, everyone with great blue eyes came to me this summer for senior pictures! lol. Sam's mom said she was a little nervous for pictures, at first. But, her bf and I took care of that right away, and I don't think she was nervous for long. Or, at least she didn't show it!
I don't think I've laughed this much at a session this summer. Sam brought her boyfriend, and her mom, and we did everything we could to showcase those great blue eyes.
Her boyfriend Daniel has had some photography experience, plus having had his senior pictures done a year ago, he really knew what he was doing with that reflector, and really worked it well! You can tell by the great lighting in these photos.
It was truly fun to take your senior portraits this morning Sam! It totally made my day! I've been smiling ever since!




No comments: