Tuesday, August 04, 2009

As I'm proofing.....

















As I'm proofing, I am looking at seniors faces A LOT. Sometimes they remind me SO much of certain actors and actresses. The first one shown here, of Erin, reminds me so much of Julia Roberts. Jordan gets Jennifer Aniston, and Samantha G. someone told me looked just like Taylor Swift in one.
Erin is a Senior Model for my studio and she is so glamorous. I can see her laughing now as she reads this, because I don't know if she considers herself glamorous. Usually, you can find her in a ponytail and shorts kicking around a soccer ball. But, you can't tell me that she doesn't look awesome, and yes, glamorous for her senior shoot.
We had to reschedule once, and wait out a storm with wind yesterday, but it ended up perfect. Just like Erin. The perfect blend of athlete and model!




No comments: