Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can I just say......
















Can I just say that I loved this girl? I loved everything about her. Her bubbly personality, her gorgeous eyes, her service to school and the community, even her name. Bailey was just a delight all the way around, and we got some great images. Even the wind liked Bailey, and tended to blow her hair just the right way in almost every shot.
The second image I told her to look like she's checking out some hot guy. The photo turned out adorable. I think it might be Bailey's acting background, but she has some great facial expressions! The fourth image here is not really "technically correct" from a photographer's point of view. Her hair is too bright (or blown out). However, I still loved it and wanted to show it. Actually, I love a lot of Bailey's photos. She is so photogenic. Hope you like them too, Bailey! It was so great to get to know you!




No comments: